This is a simple recipe for rissoles that I've used for years. Lamb is best, but if you've no minced lamb then use minced beef.
1lb /500g cooked minced beef or lamb
1 finely chopped onion
4oz / 100 gfresh breadcrumbs
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 crushed garlic clove (optional)
flour for coating seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Place all of the ingredients (except the flour and the oil) into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Divide the mince mixture into 8 and roll into balls.
3. Cover each rissole in the flour.
4. Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat.
5. Fry the rissoles for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown on both sides.